Made from a flexible Nitinol tube, allowing anatomically appropriate reaming along the natural curvature of the long bone (not possible with a straight rigid reamer). The smooth nature of the Nitinol tube allows for easy cleaning, minimizing the risk of infection in patients.
Hand Held Instrumentation
- Super-elastic material allowing a high degree of deformation
- Modular design for use with various size reamer head sizes
- Reverse cutting reamer heads reduce risk of jamming and help to clear bone debris when backing out the reamer.
- Smaller diameter of the tube reduces the pressure to the intramedullary canal and the possibility of DVT.
- Secure dovetail attachment eliminates the risk of separation during the procedure
Available either as a modular or a monobloc system for femoral applications.